Skip to content
• Perform a variety of activities involving the coding of medical records by ascribing accurate diagnosis and CPT codes as per ICD-10 and CPT systems of coding.
• Perform Coding for records pertaining to E&M, ER, HCC etc performed with a minimum of 96% accuracy and as per turnaround time requirements.
• Exceeds the productivity standards for Medical Coding - as per the productivity norms for inpatient and/or speciality specific outpatient coding standards.
• Maintain a high degree of professional and ethical standards.
• Focuses on continuous improvement by working on projects that enables customers to arrest revenue leakage while being in compliance with the standards.
• Focuses on updating coding skills, knowledge, and accuracy by participating in coding team meetings and educational conferences.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Graduate with 1-3 years of experience in US medical coding with an international
BPO/KPO. -Immediate Joining
Candidate should have cleared the CPC/COC Certification. (MUST)
• The candidate will be responsible for coding related to US healthcare.
• Candidate should be well adept with ICD-10, CPT codes.
• Minimum 1 Year of Experience is required in the same profile. -Should have analytical skills and should be able to identify any code.