Reports to: Research Head, Red
- Perform a variety of activities involving the coding of medical records by ascribing accurate diagnosis and CPT codes as per ICD-10 and CPT systems of coding.
- Perform Coding for records pertaining to E&M, ER, HCC etc performed with a minimum of 96% accuracy and as per turnaround time requirements.
- Exceeds the productivity standards for Medical Coding – as per the productivity norms for inpatient and/or speciality specific outpatient coding standards.
- Maintain a high degree of professional and ethical standards.
- Focuses on continuous improvement by working on projects that enables customers to arrest revenue leakage while being in compliance with the standards.
- Focuses on updating coding skills, knowledge, and accuracy by participating in coding team meetings and educational conferences.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduate with 1-3 years of experience in US medical coding with an international
- BPO/KPO. -Immediate Joining
- The candidate should have cleared the CPC/COC Certification. (MUST)
- The candidate will be responsible for coding related to US healthcare.
- The candidate should be well adept with ICD-10, CPT codes.
- Minimum 1 Year of Experience is required in the same profile. -Should have analytical skills and should be able to identify any code.